(1) Guidelines for Abstract Submission (Abstract Proceedings)
Those who are only interested in attending the conference for presentation (NOT FOR PUBLICATION), please submit your abstract(s) following the guidelines as below:
• Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length apart from the cover letter page and containing at least 200 words;
• Abstract should be submitted in doc. format according to the Abstract Template;
• Kindly mark "For Oral/Poster Presentation" when submitting the abstract;
• Accepted abstract will be included in abstract proceedings which are just for communication purpose only, and will not get published openly. Full and improved paper based on the abstract could be submitted elsewhere for further publication.
(2) Guidelines for Full Paper Submission
• Please ensure that the paper you submitted has not previously been published elsewhere or currently under consideration by another scientific conference;
• Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper;
• Full paper should be submitted in .doc format according to the Microsoft Word Templates;
Submitted conference papers will be reviewed by technical committees of the Conference.
English is the official language of the conference. We welcome paper submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers in electronic format.
1. Authors can submit their manuscripts through electronic submission system.
Electronic Submission System：https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=heet2019
2. Authors can also submit their manuscripts through Email.