1. Oral Presentation (On-site)
• Each oral presentation will last 15 mins (and 5 min Q&A);
• The paper must be presented by one of the author or co-authors;
• English is the only language for presentation;
• Oral presentations are to be made either using your laptop or the PC that will be available in the session room (Windows system + Power point). Presenters should get their PPT prepared 5 minutes before the conference.
• Delivering presentation slides via email to Conference Secretary in advance, or copying your files to the computer before the session will also save you some time during your presentation.
• Due to the limitation of time, each presenter must manage the time strictly.
2.Oral Presentation (Virtual)
• Prepare the PowerPoint or PDF for your presentation;
• As the conference will be held as virtual, you may send your presentation slides to the conference secretary before the conference in case of you cannot share your slides at the virtual conference.;
• 15 minutes to present, and 5 minutes for Q&A;
3. Poster Presentation
• Prepare poster in electronic format (size:90CM*120CM, pixel: 3000*5000);
• We will provide the poster boards;
• We will collect the poster at the registration desk, and put up your poster on the specified boards in the conference room;
• All poster presenters are expected to stand at their posters during the poster session time to discuss the content with delegates. Posters can also be viewed during the coffee breaks. Presenters may also wish to stand by their poster during these times in case delegates wish to discuss the content;
• Posters will be removed after the poster session